Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

The 4th was a blast and a success this year. It was not hot at all and I got to spend the whole day with family and friends. It was also my first Saturday off work since April and I needed it. Eric and I had a fun time, we got to sleep in early and then we hung out with our new friends, the Rohrer's. The whole day was a blast. We finished the night playing with sparklers and here are some pictures:

This is our first attempt to write BYU, we didn't do so well.



We almost had it....



We finally did it, this time we added an I.... since we actually go to BYU-I we might as well add that extra letter.






These are our new friends the Rohrer's. We had a DTR last night and we are in a relationship with them (not really). We were their neighbors and now we are there friends. We had a blast hanging out with them and, of course, playing Settlers of Catan.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

We were nervous to meet the parents last night. It went well though, so we can keep dating.

nataley said...

Alice you are funny for sure. I can't wait to move back to Rexburg so we can play! And can you please teach me how to write with sparklers?

Ashley said...

Hey Allie, it's your old roomie Ashley! I just ran into your blog- hope all is well!!!

Tina Johnson said...

cute blog! Love your sparkler letters!