Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Fun Halloween Treat

I wanted to put this up because I am so proud of this cute dessert that I made. My mom used to make this graveyard cake for my little brother every year for his birthday. I remembered it the other day and decided to make it for my pumpkin carving night. It turned out great and I wanted to put a few pictures up with the recipe also.







It is a way simple treat the Recipe is:

A bag of Oreo's (crush them)

2 packets of Instant Chocolate Pudding

12 oz or 3 cups of Whipped Cream

As far as the candy on top goes, I got peeps and Milano cookies but you can use whatever you want to put on the top of the actual cake.

Mix the pudding with 3 cups of milk and let sit in the fridge for 5 min. or more. After, mix the pudding, whipped cream, and a 1/3 of the crushed oreos in one bowl. After mixing, place the cake in a 9x13 pan and then spread the rest of the oreo's on top (to look like dirt). The rest is up to your imagination. Place whatever you like to make it look like a graveyard. Let it sit in the fridge for about an hour and then after eating, cover it.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

very cute! ive got the stuff to make my own...i cant wait to eat it!

David and Rachel said...

Way to go sister!! You make me so proud! :)