Monday, March 22, 2010

Here we come UTAH!!!!



Eric got an internship with CH Robinson! We are so excited and yes that means one step closer to leaving REXBURG!We are not sure when we are leaving but hopefully soon. He will be working in Lehi, UT as a sales intern. We are both very excited but also nervous.



I am also really excited to be moving next to my sister, Katie!I also cannot wait to eat good food for once! Chipotle here I come! There are so many things that we are gonna do when we get there. We are gonna have a blast there and Eric will be a workin' man while I will be a happy mom with my little guy. I am so excited to have a family and begin our journey in Utah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, have we talked about Chipotle? Because I'm pretty sure it's divine and that I have it at least once a week...yay for the veggie burrito with everything! Glad you got an internship--that's always a relief!