Thursday, May 20, 2010

We MOVED!!!!!!

It's official.....we moved to Utah. Now we can say we lived in Utah, just like every other Mormon has. I am so happy to be here. It is beautiful here! I love stepping out of my apartment and seeing the Mountains. We also live very close to family and friends and lots of shopping and good food! We are so happy to be here and we may be here for a long time if Eric decides to go to BYU Law School....we will see. Ethan has been doing good. He loves his new room and we are even working on getting him to sleep in his very own bed and not next to mommy. I have decided that my son is attached to me and as much as I love it, I know it will just get harder the older he gets. Here are a few pics of the new home and of my little guy.









The little guy's room.




5 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

al thats a super nice apartment! how fun! and ethan is looking super cute as always!

Liz said...

Nice Job on decorating your apartment! I hear ya about baby attachment and your are right on it getting harder as they get older to make them sleep in their bed. Just know that if he does cry for a bit that he will still love you the next morning! You will wonder why you never tried it sooner! Good luck and have fun in your new home!! By the way, he's adorable!

nataley said...

Your apartment is so cute! Where are you guys living?

Kendall said...

Very cute apartment! I'm glad you're loving Utah. Rexburg still sucks. =)

Norgerocks said...

any good tip when it comes to making them sleep in their own bed?just wondering:) havent tried yet but will start pretty soon