Monday, April 27, 2009

Drew and Steph's Graduation




First off, I just wanted to say that I had a blast this last weekend with my family. I love them very much and I am so happy I got to be apart of Drew and Steph's graduation. Even though it was two hours long, I got to play with my new camera and have a fun time taking pics.



Drew and the Padres


Since I got my new camera, I have been taking lots of pictures. I thought I would put these up for Drew and Steph to show how great of parents they will one day be.




This last picture is for my mom. I took a random picture just to test my flash and my mom was in a different room, so she didn't know I was taking the picture. So when she saw the flash she said, "Looks like there is lightning outside. Everyone started to laugh. It was a funny moment for me and for everyone in the room. Here is the picture I took.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

how do you make all your pictures in a cool square like that?! you are just so tallented I cant compete! im glad you had fun with your family!

Shopkins said...

Allie i love these pictures!! Thank you!