Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Graduation

I can't believe it is finally here. I am done with school! It is so weird to think that I have completed college and I don't have to study anymore. I graduated in Communications with a Sociology minor and I am very excited to start my career. I will be starting my internship soon and I get to learn more about organizing events. This last weekend was crazy. My family came in to see me. I am very grateful for all they have done for me and I had a blast with them. Overall, I am exhausted and Eric and I have decided that we both deserve to go to the spa after this hectic but exciting weekend!




This is Sister Bergstrom and me. When I came up to get my diploma she hugged me and told me that I was one of her favorites and began to cry a little. It was a great moment for me to realize how special this school has been to me.



This is my friend Jill and me. We have have grown up together in Ohio and it was such a great experience to be beside my friend as we each obtained a great goal.





I love my Family!

No comments: