Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rexburg Chamber of Commerce



I started my Internship this week and I am having a good time. I have learned that interns are usually known as the "go to" person and I do a lot of busy work. But one thing I am very excited to work on is the Idaho International Dance Festival. I was told the other day that I will be helping out with the organization of this event and creating advertisements for a new thing they are adding to it. I am very excited for this experience and I know I will learn a lot.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Way to go Allie, goo luck. What a huge project!

Kendall said...

That actually sounds interesting. I think you will really enjoy it. Plus, that will look pretty dang good on a resume. And, hey, busy work can suck at times, but it makes the time go fast. Good luck!

Nataley said...

Allie- that is SO exciting! You are going to rock that place.